As you know, surfboards are made of polluting and dangerous materials for the planet. A 3 kg board generates about 6 kg of 100% non-recycled waste. This is why some brands wanted to offer you products that respect the planet in order to be able to practice your passion in a healthy way. Among them:
- Kun_tiqi : offers surfboards made of balsa wood, a renewable material, handmade. Based on approved, innovative technologies, their boards are remarkably durable and flexible.
- Notox : it is 100% boards made in France, the best of Californian ecoboard and shape.
- Nomads Surfing : French people have created a surf brand committed to protecting the environment. Based on 100% recyclable EPS foam and Eco Resine, the boards are manufactured in Europe.
- The Americans of Solid Surf : boards made with Basalt (a rapidly renewable volcanic mineral), BIO-LINK (a plant-based resin), a hemp reinforcement fibre and recyclable EPS foam.
- Gaia Creators : the French offer a wide and complete range of customizable Surfs, 100% unique and eco-responsible.
- EcoSurfShop: the site where you can find all the eco-responsible accessories and boards.
On the way to practice our passion by respecting nature without which we could not do what we love.
And what do you do with your Neoprene suits when you no longer wear them? We give you some tips in the #Spotymag